Our wonderful store is up for sale and lots of free resources are available to those who would like to keep it as a store - including our name, 1000+ like Facebook page, fixtures, POS system, training, good will, etc.
Click HERE to see the listing.
- has 1800 sq feet of floor space. (When folks come in they say "Wow, it is bigger than it looks from the outside!)
- Is eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Is free of gas tanks and VOC's (report available)
- Was renovated just 8 years ago
- Has a handicapped accessible restroom
- Has energy efficient historic profile windows
- Had electrical updated 8 years ago
- Had all new plumbing installed 8 years ago
- Is on city water, power and sewer.
- Had new heat and AC installed 8 years ago
- Includes the historic Fairview Dairy building
- Includes a newer storage shed
- Is on a corner lot on Historic Highway 89
- Display fixtures included, if desired
- Has plenty of on-street and off-street parking
- Includes free goodwill, training, vendor tips, etc.
- Historic Texaco sign and vintage gas pump included
Like us on Facebook for news about the building and the new owners when the store sells.
Thank you for your support over the years. We will miss you all.