Historically, the building started out as Reece's Service Station in 1921. It was built on an angle to the street and the quality brick facade and sturdy construction seems to say the building was meant to last and be part of this Fairview Utah community for a long time. Later, Reece's brother-in-law Wendell Christensen took over and most folks remember the place as Wen's Service. The building was also owned or run by Bert Vance, Dave Boylan, Dave Smith and John Unferdorfer after Wendell retired.
When we began, it took months of scraping grease from the floor,
It is possible to nominate the Reece's/Wen's Service and the 1890's Fairview Dairy Association Building, on the same parcel to the rear, to the National Register of Historic Places.